How to Apply
Applying to Al-Bassam Schools is easy, but you must follow these steps to have your application processed.
All applications must be sent to the e-mail mentioned in the Al-Bassam Schools job ads or by filling out the “Online Employment Application“
Please state the following information in your message:
– Where you currently reside and your nationality. Please also indicate any residency (with Iqama) or visit status you currently hold within Saudi Arabia, if applicable.
– The specific position for which you are applying as listed on our “Vacancies” page. If the position in which you are interested is not listed as a current opening, your application will be processed and only considered in the event that the position becomes available.
– You must attach a current CV that clearly states your educational credentials, relevant work experience, and the names of two individuals who have supervised you in a relevant capacity and who can serve as references.
– Please note that teacher applicants must include certification information, if applicable.
– Only those applicants who are most qualified for a position will be contacted for interviews.
-Background Checks When applying for employment at Al-Bassam Schools, all applicants must note that, as an important prerequisite, extensive background checks, reference checks, and follow-up will be completed to ensure the protection of all the members of our school community. Any reference provided, as required above, must be able to speak to your ability to work in an education setting.
It is our pleasure to join our professional team in Al-Bassam Schools! All applications for employment will be handled by the HR Department and only applicants who provide thorough and complete applications will be considered for employment.
Please note that we recruit many of our administrators and teachers from inside or outside KSA, all of whom possess valid teaching certification and well developed credentials in their respective fields of education.
All applications via email in reference to our advertisements and/or our website shall be considered.
In order to be considered for administrative vacancies, candidates must possess the following basic qualifications: Bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) in a relevant field, at least three years of successful experience in a relevant position, diverse character and professional references, and a desire to support Al-Bassam Schools.
The majority of Al-Bassam Schools’ employees are teachers who work in both the core subject areas (Math, Science, English, Social Sciences) as well as in specialist roles (Physical Education, Art and Information Technology) across our Primary, Intermediate and Secondary stages.
In order to be considered for teaching vacancies, candidates must possess the following basic qualifications: a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (master’s degree preferred), a valid teaching certificate, at least two years of full-time teaching experience, diverse character, and professional references, and a desire to support Al-Bassam Schools’ mission.