1- Intellectual Property
All copyrights are reserved for Al-Bassam Schools. The copyright in the pages and the interactive learning management system of Al-Bassam Schools, as well as the information and materials contained in these pages and screens, including text, graphics, pictures, data files, address lists, and computer software, are considered the property of Al-Bassam Schools unless these conditions stipulate otherwise
2- Limits of Liability
Al-Bassam Schools do their best to maintain a high-quality and accurate website. However, our schools are not in any case considered responsible for any damages, including, for example, any direct, special, emergency or consequential damages and any losses or expenses due to inability to use the website by any party, or due to failure in performance, errors, omissions, interruption of transmission, any delay in operation, transmission, viruses, connection, or any malfunction in the system.
Al-Bassam Schools always maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all collected personal data. Such information may be disclosed only when needed under the law or when there is bona fide and when we believe that such a procedure is a necessary or desirable measure in compliance with the law, or to protect or defend the rights and property of the Ministry, and for this website or its users.
Al-Bassam Schools website does not collect personal information unless you choose specifically and with your knowledge to provide this information. If you choose to provide your information, it is only used to complete your request for information or services in accordance with what is stated in these policies. When preparing our website, it has not been intended to collect any personal information from your computer while browsing. However, only the provided voluntarily and knowingly information will be used.
When requesting information, you will be asked to provide it to us voluntarily. Such information helps us in communicating with you, and then processing your requests whenever required.
4- User information and password
As part of your registration, you will be required to provide the interactive learning management platform of Al-Bassam Schools with certain information about yourself including your official email. Your name, address, email address or phone number will not be disclosed without your prior consent.
You are personally responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and your password, and what results from all uses and activities related to the use of the password regardless of whether it is licensed by yourself. You are required to contact technical support immediately in case of using your password or unauthorized registering. Al-Bassam Schools will not be responsible for any event that occurs as a result of the unauthorized use of your password and your registration.
The most important applicable measures are as follows:
* Strict procedures and measures to protect the security of information and the technology used to prevent fraud and unauthorized access.
* Regular and periodic updating of protection procedures and controls that meet or exceed the standards.
* Our employees are qualified and well-trained to respect the confidentiality of the personal information of our visitors.
6- Utilizing some data:
7- Conditions of using the interactive learning management system AND contents at Al-Bassam Schools:
Terms and conditions of use contained in this document:
- Commitment to digital etiquette.
- By publishing any content in the interactive learning management system of Al-Bassam Schools, whether in educational enrichment, discussion, electronic tests, virtual classes, question banks, success stories, you grant the platform and its affiliates a waiver of the full and exclusive right to own, use, and reproduce, modify, publish, translate, produce derived works derived as well as distribute them to the public, display all or part of the content internationally and / or combine it with other works in any way, whether in the media or by using any known technological means now or another that will be developed.
- By publishing any content in the interactive learning management system of Al-Bassam Schools, you declare your full responsibility for all the contained information and that it is your own production. Any dispute or legal claim arising from the publication of this work, you will be entirely responsible for it. No second party is entitled to a claim. Al-Bassam Schools or any other parties who participated in the preparation and implementation of this work.
- interactive learning management system of Al- Bassam Schools may include links to other sites on the Internet, or advertisements from other sites. We are not considered responsible for the methods of data collection by those sites. You can review the privacy policies and the contents of those sites accessed through any link within this site. The Ministry of Education is not responsible for viruses that may come from those sites, and you are responsible for your decision to login to other sites through those links.
- The interactive learning management system allows Al-Bassam Schools to view and use the materials published on the site for your own use only in your career according to the classification of the beneficiaries and not for commercial purposes. This availability using the interactive learning management system of Al-Bassam Schools is not considered a sale of any of the rights of the owner.
- You are allowed to use the interactive learning management system of Al-Bassam Schools on own. You cannot rent, or lend any of the information or any of your rights stipulated in this agreement to any other party.
- You are not allowed to change any part of the information that exists in the interactive learning management system of Al-Bassam schools. Also, you are not entitled to save information without written permission.
- You are required to preserve all copyrights, trademarks and all proprietary notices contained in the original material in any copy published on the interactive learning management system of Al-Bassam Schools or that you publish through the system.
- You are not entitled to sell, modify, reproduce, display, distribute, transfer, publish, license or create works derived from any material or content contained in the Interactive Learning Management System of Al Bassam Schools.
- The beneficiaries of the interactive learning management system of Al Bassam Schools are not authorized to use any of the materials published on any other website or in a shared computer environment on another network.
- It is not allowed to use the site in order to commit a crime or encourage others to be involved in any behavior that may be considered a crime or that involves civil liability.
- It is not allowed to enter or publish any illegal content that includes discrimination, defamation, abuse, slander, or inappropriate materials.
- It is not allowed to use the interactive learning management system of Al Bassam Schools for the purpose of impersonating other personalities or parties.
- It is not allowed to use the interactive learning management system of Al Bassam Schools to download any material containing programs with viruses or any computer code, files or programs that may alter, destroy or damage the site or any device or program belonging to anyone who accesses the site.
- It is not allowed to download, enter, transmit, or broadcast material you are not entitled to broadcast under any law or contractual relationship.
- It is not allowed to change, destroy or delete any content on the interactive learning management system of Al Bassam Schools.
- Disruption of normal contact lines in any way is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to claim association with, or representation of, any company, association or institution without being authorized to claim that relationship or that representation.
- It is not allowed to publish or broadcast any advertisement, promotional material, or any form of promotion.
- It is not allowed to publish any material that contradicts or conflicts with the intellectual property rights of others, or to collect or store personal information about others.
- It is not allowed to publish any incomplete, wrong or inaccurate information about yourself in your CV.
- Impersonation of any other user of the interactive learning management system of Al Bassam Schools is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to falsely distort the image of a person or entity with which you work or another.
- It is not allowed to publish or broadcast any content that you do not have the right to re-publish, display or broadcast under any law or contractual relationships or based on trust (such as undisclosed contracts).
- It is not allowed to publish or broadcast any advertisements, promotional materials, electronic messages, or any other objectionable material, or any information not related to the curriculum, such as opinions, notices, and other materials.
- It is not allowed to delete or review any material published by any other users unless you have the authority to do so within the framework of your authorities.
- It is not allowed to use any tool or program to interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the interactive learning management system of Al-Bassam Schools or any activity carried out on the platform.
- It is not allowed to take any action that exposes the infrastructure of the interactive learning management system of Al- Bassam schools to an unnecessary load that leads to being stuck.
- It is not allowed to share your account and password with another party through which you allow him/her to manage your account or use it on your behalf, or to increase the number of your points in illegal and unethical ways in order to obtain for yourself appreciation, reward or self-benefit.
- Attempting to decode, disassemble and reassemble any of the programs that make up the site or part of it is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to broadcast, publish and distribute any illegal, harmful, offensive, flagrant or morally hateful content or that is offensive to another person or party.
- It is not allowed to publish or broadcast any harmful content that contains malicious programs such as viruses and others leading to harm any system or information to fraud or seize its ownership.
- It is not allowed to attach, publish or broadcast any content or use the site to steal a trademark or any other copyrights or trade secret owned by any party or take away the personal rights of any other party.
- It is not allowed to resell or transfer your duties or rights in these terms and restrictions to any other party, whether from users of Madrasati Virtual platform or others.
- It is not allowed to break any laws applied in this agreement, whether local, national, or international.
All that is stated in this document is subject to the executive regulations for electronic publishing issued by the Ministry of Media and Culture in Saudi Arabia, and the Copyright Law issued by Royal Decree No. (M / 41) dated Rajab 2, 1424 modified by Council of Ministers Resolution No. (536) dated 19/10/ 1439.